Tuesday 8 May 2018

One Million Page Views!

We interrupt this scheduled month of Star Wars posts to acknowledge that '28mm Victorian Warfare' has past one million page views!  Now there was a time when page views were very much in the forefront of my mind as I would check back, with alarming regularity, to see if anyone was actually reading this inane drivel, all the time inadvertently adding to the tally myself!  With the advent of 'bots' and our friends from the East, there seems little point in getting overly exited by these numbers, but I would be lying to you if I didn't admit to feeling a little swell of pride with this latest milestone.
'28mm Victorian Warfare' was conceived as way of charting my progress through this most wholesome of hobbies and I have been very fortunate that along the way, I have met many like minded souls that I am proud to now call friends.  It is to you, beloved readers, that I dedicate this achievement and thank you all for your continued support and encouragement.  


34 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing this milestone, what I find interesting with the numbers is actually the views in comparison to comments, with your blog it looks to be a close ratio. Here's to the next million views

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, it's got to make you happy that so many people keep coming back to look at the figures you post and listen to your sage thoughts on painting and gaming.
    Brilliant gif of the troopers as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.

    I mile stone is a mile stone. If the bots are watching I just want you to know I would sell out other humans come the revolution ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite your reticence and acknowledging the provinence of where the 'hits' come from, just sit back and enjoy the milestone for what it is - a good indicator of the popularity of your blog.
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You've made a million ahead of me and deservedly so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Michael, well desserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry! My fault, I've been sitting here all weekend hitting refresh :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Michael & nice to see you still got some Starwars into the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. flippin eck that's a loads. Well worth the read though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats. So that´s where all my hits have gone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol congratulations can't beat dancing stormtroopers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very impressive milestone! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations well deserved!

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's a grand milestone to hit for sure mate! Congrats and keep up the great posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on this well deserved milestone & bots be damned!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great milestone and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. But thoroughly deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well huzzah! A day to be 'marked by a white stone.' Here's to many more, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One million congratulations to you mate. Every single page view more than deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done us bots need something to read.....🤖

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's 1 million times you have inspired someone! Quite the accomplishment mate well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!!!!! It's party time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the milestone.... Keep up the excellent work..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Congrats. I'll never reach such heights. Well deserved sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. A huge thank you to all for the positive comments, they are what keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! That is a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...